Install - boot question

From: Paul Grunwald <pgrunwald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 30 Dec 2004 23:26:26 GMT

I decided to install Dragonfly on my laptop instead of messing with my
server.

I have three partitions on the laptop,  a hidden IBM recovery partition,
WinXP partition and the Dragonfly partition.

I went through the setup from the dfly-20041222-stable.iso.  I did not
allow it to write any boot blocks at the last step as it was not clear if I
would still be able to boot WinXP.

I don't mind reinstalling DFly again - what is the best method to dual-boot
DFly and WinXP?

Thanks,
P.