Re: malloc changes

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 13:03:58 -0800 (PST)

:I was playing around with this and if you don't turn on option G
:system wide you don't have a problem(perl5 compiles and runs fine)  I
:compiled up the program mentioned in the log manually and it has
:problems when G is enabled system wide.  Turn G off, works fine.  I
:tried it without -lc_r option and it has the same behavior.
:
:-Kevin

    Ok, this is looking better.  DR verified that the failure he reported
    was with 'G'.  DR is also running a desktop now with no problems.

    The patch is looking really good at this point.   Lets give it until
    thursday and if there are no reports of problems we will commit it.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>