Re: malloc changes

From: "Kevin L. Kane" <kevin.kane@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 15:36:19 -0500

I was playing around with this and if you don't turn on option G
system wide you don't have a problem(perl5 compiles and runs fine)  I
compiled up the program mentioned in the log manually and it has
problems when G is enabled system wide.  Turn G off, works fine.  I
tried it without -lc_r option and it has the same behavior.

-Kevin