Re: many doc and handbook changes

From: justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 09:51:34 -0400 (EDT)

> (I already submitted a bunch of small patches yesterday directly to a
> DragonFly developer but didn't hear back yet.)

That would be me...  I didn't expect them to arrive so fast, nor did I
expect my 80-year-old fusebox at my house to give me so much trouble
recently.  :)

Send things to submit@ - Whomever's available can jump on them, including
me once I'm able to turn on more than two lights in my house at the same
time.