Re: NCURSES not done, and not going to mess with build system.

From: Tsume <tsume@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:16:42 -0500

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:29:25 +0100, Eirik Nygaard <eirikn@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

At least what I said in the last mail was that I can do the ncurses update if
noone else steps up. Took a quick glance at it yesterday and I think I could
copy/paste a lot from the makefiles generated by configure.

Eirik Nygaard.

Hello Eirik,

How are you doing? Its such a rainy/cold day in my area. I'd appreciate it if you could create the Makefiles, they are a pesky task for me. I'm spoiled by not auto tools, but many commercial aplications which create the makefiles for me. *smile* I haven't needed to touch a makefile in a _long_ time.

Thank you in advance,

TSUME