Re: Test Bugzilla bug tracker

From: "Martin P. Hellwig" <mhellwig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 18:08:15 +0200

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
I know Hiten was planning to install Bugzilla, and he's been busy, so:

http://www.forknibbler.com/bugzilla/

How's this look to folks? I've created some initial categories.

The machine it's on now is not a good final destination, as it's a bit slow. However, it should be possible in theory (I haven't tried it) to transfer
any existing bug reports to a new installation on a new machine, once one is
available.

Looks good, is it possible to mirror it in a elegant way (I volunteer however my Internet connection is only 2048/768 so it would be only good enough for mirror) ?

--
mph