Test Bugzilla bug tracker

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin.sherrill@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:49:45 -0400

I know Hiten was planning to install Bugzilla, and he's been busy, so:

http://www.forknibbler.com/bugzilla/

How's this look to folks?  I've created some initial categories.

The machine it's on now is not a good final destination, as it's a bit slow.
However, it should be possible in theory (I haven't tried it) to transfer
any existing bug reports to a new installation on a new machine, once one is
available.