Re: linux emulation COMPAT_43 removal part 1

From: David Rhodus <drhodus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 17:02:29 -0400

On Saturday, September 6, 2003, at 04:38 PM, Matthew Dillon wrote:

oops, resending. I manged David's email address.

:> base, but I could go either way. e.g. kern_bind() instead of bind1().
:> Definite not _syscall_bind() (ick). But before we make that sort of
:> change I will commit the linux patch using the current naming
:> convention.
:
: Deal! If I get some time in the next two weeks, I will convert
: as many syscalls as I can into the split system, and then
: collectively change their name from blah1() to kern_blah().
:
: Regards,
:
: - Hiten (hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

    Woa, timeout!  Coordinate with David Reese, he's been working on
    splitting the system calls as well.  There are a lot of syscalls so
    the help is appreciated, I suggest that you guys divvy up the files
    as you go.
I think a little heads up before these changes go in would be nice. Or at least
for the first set of changes as people might have to convert a few private
code bits and things that are in peoples commit que.

-DR