Advice about porting.

From: "karim.allah.ahmed@xxxxxxxxx" <karim.allah.ahmed@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 21:08:32 +0200

I'm very interested in Para-Virtualization and Xen. I've been reading FreeBSD port to xen for sometime now and I'm familiar with the Xen hypercalls' API. I'm planning to work on porting DFBSD to xen as a PV i386 guest. I'm a newbie in this, so you probably shouldn't expect a lot. ;-)

I just have two questions:

1- Is there any body working on this atm ?

( ALERT: newbie question )
2- How do you normally start working on this kind of project from an organizational POV ?
Should I send patches and update my progress on a wiki somewhere ? Or is there any other recommended methods for doing this ?

Best Regards

--
Karim Allah Ahmed.
LinkedIn