Flurry of GSoc questions/applications

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 15:07:44 +0100

Hey,

I guess I'm not the only one that receives a lot of questions regarding SoC projects. I just wanted to give a heads up to all of you:

Many of the mails/questions show dedication to understand the subject, but I have also received some inquiries that were clearly almost verbatim copies of each other. So in any case, we should be careful not to be deceived by these mails. Student selection is probably the most demanding task in all GSoC.

cheers
 simon