Re: HAMMER update 06-Feb-2008

From: Petr Janda <elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:12:00 +1100

>     No, not yet.  Though HAMMER does reserve space to store boot code, the
>     loader doesn't know how to search a HAMMER filesystem and won't for
>     a whlie.
>
> 					-Matt

Ok, I think I'll need clarification on another 2 things: 1) how easy will it
be in production HAMMER  to expand/shrink filesystems: ie. /home is running
out of space, so i buy an additional drive and will want /home volume to
expand over the driver. Or, I made /var too big initially and i'll want to
shrink it to half the size and use the space for /usr.

2) Is production HAMMER going to contain support for Extended Attributes?

Petr