Re: HAMMER update 10-Feb-2008

From: "Adrian Chadd" <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 17:50:11 +0900

Well, unless someone implements some kernel-space globbing support
(which would be nice for other reasons, alas..) then you may still be
stuck with similar issues.

of course, ls *match* | xargs -n 100 rm or something along those lines
is a perfectly good way of doing it..

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd - adrian@freebsd.org