Last day for MFC's to 1.8 before 1.8.1!

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 14:41:02 -0700 (PDT)

    I am going to be doing release engineering on Sunday for 1.8.1.  Today,
    Saturday, is the last day to get your changes in.  The tagging operation
    will occur Sunday morning, the release will occur Sunday afternoon or
    evening, and the official announcement on our home page will occur
    Monday to give the mirrors time to get the new ISO.