Re: Plans for 1.8+ (2.0?)

From: "Stilyan Tsenov" <naylits@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 08:16:40 -0800

I can't uderstand whether snapshots are filesystems or files ?...or
just both possible ?

2007/2/1, c.turner <c.turner@199technologies.org>:

speaking of 'old' technology that handled snapshots, etc.. Anyone have any insight why LFS was abandonded rather than being updated..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Log-structured_File_System
+= research papers, etc.