Re: When will 1.8 be branched?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 10:40:06 -0800 (PST)

:
:...
:
:Petr

    Not while people are still making major commits :-).

    I am reworking the MACHINE and MACHINE_ARCH stuff today.  We could
    theoretically branch tomorrow but it only creates more headaches
    if it is done while people are still committing major work so it
    could be delayed until the weekend.

    The release date has not changed.  End of the next week (a week and a
    half from now).

					<dillon@backplane.com>