Re: ipfw deprecation

From: Gary Allan <dragonfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 17:40:05 +0100

Scott Ullrich wrote:
Woops, my fault. I thought that was adding PFIL since corecode already submitted a patch for ipfw removal. Thats what I get for speaking without reading the patch!

Just ignore me :)

I working on importing the PFIL conversion of ipfw2 from FreeBSD. Removing ipfw1 makes this a whole lot easier as ipfw1 was removed from FreeBSD some time ago. I have quite a few scripts and programs that make use of ipfw/dummynet and would like to see it stay.

Regards

Gary