Re: PATCH preadv/pwritev

To: Chuck Tuffli <ctuffli@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 17:41:21 +0200

Chuck Tuffli wrote:
Sascha Wildner wrote:

Chuck,

could you include patches to the read(2) and write(2) man pages as well?

Here you go. The patch was calculated from the src/lib directory.

Thanks! I've also bumped .Dd (as should be for content related changes) and added MLINKS to the Makefile.

I've only committed the libc part until someone tells me what's the plan for libcr (it's way out of sync with libc, not used anywhere and will go away as far as I remember). I told you in a mail, but maybe it got lost.

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx