VM improvements & design

From: Nicolas Souchu <foo@bar>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 23:35:10 +0200

Any planned rework of the VM? As I'm working on KGI,
I discover that the VM of FreeBSD is very oriented for
the paging policy.

I wonder if dfly plans any rework of the VM that KGI could
take benefit of to implement a totally different
policy regarding faulting, page allocation and distribution
of memory in alternative types of RAM: aperture, VRAM, RAM, disk...

Thx!

--
KGI: http://www.freebsd.org/~nsouch/kgi4BSD