gcc3 audit

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 11:09:50 +0200

Hey,

we could need a list of problems creeping up with gcc3 so that we can track the bugs down and slowly move to gcc3.

The list could consist of
a) possible sources of errors
b) definite errors
c) proposals how these could be fixed

starting with point b: loader has problems with gcc3. joerg once tracked this to the forth interpreter. i also had problems with btx in virtual pc. so if somebody feels bored she could compare assembler output for ficl :) or come up with a way to debug this (bochs?)

cheers
  simon

--
/"\