Re: Slow logins with ssh

From: sam <samwun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 18:31:56 +0800

Walter Venable wrote:
I upgraded my system recently to DFly 1.1-CURRENT (Aug 24th). It was previously 1.1-CURRENT from about July 22nd. Since I have upgraded, I have been experiencing slow logins with ssh...When I try to connect, it takes a good 60 seconds to make the connection. However, once the connection is made, everything goes nice and quick. Is there something I can take a look at to resolve this?

Walter Venable

Make sure your /etc/resolv.conf has the correct info.

sam