Re: Contributions page

To: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 15:54:52 +0100

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:

Matthew Dillon wrote:

   Not yet.  I promise I will move on creating the 501C3 non-profit
   umbrella for DragonFly.  A friend of mine has recommended a good
   laywer and I am costing it out.

While that lawyer's billing you per-minute, you may want to check on
"DragonFly" as a trademark/service mark for an operating system.

The real name is "DragonFlyBSD", but since it is too long, we use "DragonFly" in a discussion/chat context.

-Hiten