Re: Patch for Intel ATA to try (was Re: Has anyone seen the ATA driver timeout issue again?)

From: Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 14:51:53 +0100

Can I assume the RC has the same code from the 6/28 ISO that I need to try
on my Intel HD controller chipset?

jonathon

On Sat, Jun 26, 2004 at 02:10:23AM -0700, Matthew Dillon wrote:
:     I've updated the ISO on the site.  20040625 contains the cleaned up
:     ATA driver, the Intel patch sets (which haven't been committed yet but
:     which I integrated into the ISO), as well as a small tsleep in the lockf
:     code's retry loop.
:
:     http://www.dragonflybsd.org/main/download.cgi
:
:     Please try that with your intel chipset.
:
: 					-Matt
: 					Matthew Dillon
: 					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>