Re: Patch for Intel ATA to try (was Re: Has anyone seen the ATA driver timeout issue again?)

From: Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 13:44:47 +0100

On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 09:32:55AM -0700, Matthew Dillon wrote:
: ::
: ::     If you can burn a CD I can generate an ISO with the patch in place
: ::     that you can then download.  How's that?
: :
: :That would be wonderful!
: :
: :jm
:
:     Note that the ISO that is up there now has the intel IDE changes, but
:     it also has a broken rev of the ATA interrupt code which we just backed
:     out.  But it is still worth trying.  I'll have another ISO later today.

Is the new one up?

jm