Re: shared memory borked?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 12:40:43 -0700 (PDT)

    It sounds like parts of your kernel might be out of synch.

    I'm going to run through a complete buildworld/buildkernel/install
    sequence from scratch to try to get a new baseline, then I am going
    to deinstall all the ports mozilla depends on, and mozilla, and rebuild
    it.

						-Matt

:I have made world and kernel this morning, on booting I get:
:
:purgatory /kernel: pid 358 (ldconfig), uid 0: exited on signal 11 (core dumped)
:
:I am rebuilding without stripping *sigh* so the backtrace will follow
:later.
:
:Mozilla reports no shm errors, but doesn't start up at all right now.
:Last time I had that it was a font issue.
:
:I think I need to recompile some stuff.
:
:In other words: I'll be back(tm).
:
:--
:Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai