DragonFly BSD
DragonFly docs List (threaded) for 2004-10

Re: forknibbler.com going down

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:47:04 +0200

On 14.10.2004, at 16:36, justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

forknibbler.com, where I host builds of the documentation, is going down
semi-permanently later today. I've changed jobs, and so don't have a
range of static IPs available to me on my home connection. I'll work on
putting the docs elsewhere after I get my work and home network situation
sorted.

maybe we should take the step and put this documentation on the official web page.

cheers
  simon

--
/"\