Re: packages for 3.5 were built for 3.3 (and tahoe is up)

From: Pierre Abbat <phma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 09:21:56 -0400

On Tuesday, May 28, 2013 08:44:13 Justin Sherrill wrote:
> It was built on 3.3, but not just for 3.3.  It should generally work.
> Because pkgsrc builds take so long, the build starts before the new
> release is tagged - but this was effectively 3.4, and there's no ABI
> changes between 3.4 and 3.5.  Pkgsrc complains about _any_ difference
> in version number between the build system and the target destination.

This is not an error I got when installing the package. It's an error I got
when trying to run kwrite. kwrite runs fine on zyxomma, which is 64-bit and
hasn't compiled its kernel yet, so I guess something has changed in the C++
library since 3.5 was tagged.

Pierre
--
loi mintu se ckaji danlu cu jmaji