Disk too full

From: Konrad Neuwirth <konrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 10:32:48 +0200

Dear reader,

there is probably something very, very obvious that I am missing, but one server of ours is claiming so much more disk space is filled than current use warrants and I don't see how I can free that again.

It's a drive that contains five pfs; four master and one slave.

I've reblocked the pfs, but still there's too much overhead.

How can I investigate where the blocks went, and particularly: How can I free them?

Thank you,
 Konrad