Updating to HEAD from 3.2 branch or pre-m4 import on 3.3 branch

From: John Marino <dragonflybsd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 19:43:21 +0100

The update of M4, flex, and byacc together (all bootstrap tools) has
made it challenging to build HEAD from previous release branches and
those on the dev branch 3.3 that are set prior to the M4 import.

The following procedure *should* work for everyone that wishes to build
the latest world:

Step 1:
Update /usr/src to HEAD (or at least to
51dc126e91494039d4b328bfc3528ba18a49c317)

Step 2:
 > cd /usr/src/usr.bin/m4
 > make
 > make install
 > make clean cleandepend

Step 3:
Then do a full buildworld

Using gcc47 is more forgiving than gcc44 because the later sets -Werror.
  If you do hit an "consider warnings as errors" type of break, you
could always disable Werror by putting NO_WERROR=yes in the
/etc/make.conf.  I do not believe it is necessary though.  With this
technical I was able to upgrade from pre-m4 import as well as from the
post-flex/pre-byacc imports.

I am sorry this is not as smooth as we'd hoped for, but flex and m4 are
pretty well entwined in the source.

John