OpenJDK 1.7 build notes

From: Chris Turner <c.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 02:21:32 -0600

Hello All -

After some effort i've managed to rebuild the openjdk1.7
on DragonFly/i386 from a fresh boostrap (in retrospect,
possibly not needed).. anyhow - my notes / hacked up pkgsrc patches
are outlined here & here:

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~cat/df-jdk/openjdk-dragonfly-i386.txt
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~cat/df-jdk/

I'll follow up on getting these pushed through properly, but thought
the notes might be of note in the meantime and also for posterity
should anyone else need to bootstrap the jdk later on.

I'll also try to repeat the process on x64 and see where that goes
as soon as I get a chance to get a build / test environment setup
(probably a few weeks)

Thanks for the effort of all of those in the 'real work' at getting
the port / package going along this far to begin with.

Cheers,

- Chris