PFS mirroring from a 32-bit machine to a 64-bit machine

From: Siju George <sgeorge.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 11:58:55 +0530

Hi,

I have done only PFS mirroring from 32-bit system to 32-bit system.
What are the things I need to look out for if I need to mirror from a
32-bit system to a 64-bit system.

Also is it enough for me to keep the hammer versions same or should
the two systems have same kernel versions too ?

Thanks
--Siju