Re: Can DFly mount ext4?

From: Freddie Cash <fjwcash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 22:34:06 -0700

At the grub prompt hit esc to get the grub menu. Then press the e key to edit the first entry. Add a 1 to the end of the line. Press enter to save the line then press b to boot.

That will drop you into run-level 1 aka single user mode, with root access.

You should be able to fix things from there.

Sent from my iPod