Can DFly mount ext4?

From: Pierre Abbat <phma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 20:44:28 -0400

A friend gave me an Ubuntu laptop which I proceeded to install a few programs
on and then hose. It came with a user "a" which I decided to change
to "phma". I renamed the home directory, edited /etc/passwd and /etc/group,
and rebooted. I had forgotten to edit /etc/shadow, so I can't log in. It's
set up to show "Ubuntu" and four dots instead of a GRUB prompt. I tried
mounting it in the USB enclosure on my Linux box; it said "unsupported
features", which a bit of googling tells me means it's an ext4 filesystem. I
try mounting it on DragonFly as ext2fs and get "invalid argument". Is there a
way to mount ext4fs?

Pierre
--
sei do'anai mi'a djuno puze'e noroi nalselganse srera