LibreOffice package created

From: Francois Tigeot <ftigeot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 08:56:16 +0200

Hi all,

During the last few months, I have been working on porting LibreOffice to
DragonFly.
It now works quite well, and I have just created a package in pkgsrc-wip [1]

It builds and installs fine on DragonFly 2.10/x86_64; it has not yet been
tested on i386.

The software prerequisites are pkgsrc-2011Q1 and math/lp_solve from pkgsrc
-current.

The package takes a long time to build, between 3 hours and 3 hours and a half
on a fast Core 2 Duo 3GHz machine.

1: pkgsrc-wip is a repository for "work in progress" packages. The instructions
to install it on your machine are here: http://pkgsrc-wip.sourceforge.net/

--
Francois Tigeot