Re: [OT] DragonFlyBSD.IT

From: "Sascha Wildner" <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 13:53:35 +0200

On Thu, 05 May 2011 13:31:08 +0200, Ed <df@bsd.it> wrote:

Hello everybody,

sorry for the OT. I am simply posting to find someone in Europe willing to
take care of the domain name DRAGONFLYBSD.IT, otherwise I would just let the
registration expire. I registered it a few years ago to avoid cybersquatting.

While we're at it, there's also dragonflybsd.de (which I haven't anything to do with) that looks rather out of date.

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx