Hardware.

From: David Crosswell <david.crosswell2@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 07:00:33 +1000

Hello one and all.

I've been checking out your hardware page here:
http://tinyurl.com/3qbp9ck and wanting to know which of these
supermicro opteron server boards work best with Dragonfly off the
shelf.
I'm looking at building a small server to familiarise myself with all the BSDs, for study purposes, and although I like to play, I don't have a lot of leeway as far as cash goes to make any mistakes.

Thanks for any time and trouble.
Regards,

David Crosswell.

--

In a world without walls and fences, what need have we for Windows or Gates?
http://www.weavers-web.org