Re: OpenOffice

From: Pierre Abbat <phma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 08:26:41 -0400

On Tuesday 31 August 2010 00:49:28 Chris Turner wrote:
> Pierre Abbat wrote:
> > How do I fix this? openoffice-setup, mentioned in
> > handbook-desktop-productivity, does not exist. I ran pango-querymodules
> > but still got the error.
>
> iirc from a long time ago (things might have changed since then)
> you have to use a compat pango, etc - the actual config paths
> being queried are the emulated ones, etc..

That appears to be the problem; the binary is for Linux. I don't find a compat
pango in pkgin, though. I do have the compat freetype installed. What
symlinks or copies do I have to make?

I'm still on 2010Q1. I'm planning to upgrade my Ubuntu box once I have OO
working on DFly, and once I have the kinks out of the upgraded Ubuntu, I'll
upgrade DFly.

Pierre
--
Don't buy a French car in Holland. It may be a citroen.