Re: HEADS UP - massive kqueue changes now in HEAD, and also basic lvm/dm

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 08:52:06 -0700 (PDT)

:On Sun, Aug 01, 2010 at 03:01:41AM -0600, Samuel J. Greear wrote:
:> This 10-second-wait should be fixed with commit 847ff8c.
:
:Apparently the recent commit (within a week or so) re-introduced this
:10-second-wait.  On the other hand, the kernel built from the very recent
:master no longer panics when I reboot the PC while GNU screen is running.

    I am going to guess that this has to do with the changes I made to
    TS_ZOMBIE in a recent patch.  Those changes fixed traditional pty's,
    they were blowing up on us testing with telnet (ssh uses unix-98 pty's).

    I will try to reproduce the issue.

					<dillon@backplane.com>