Updating USB stack from FBSD 8.x and others

From: elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 00:37:03 +1100 (EST)

Hi all,

1) I think we desperately need to bring our USB stack into reality. Is
anyone working on bringing in the new FreeBSD USB code or maybe one from
other BSDs? How difficult would it be? Lets dicuss.

2) BTX: i have been recently bitten by this thing again and I would really
like to see GRUB + multiboot in, BTX and loader out.

I would be willing to contribute up to $500 USD for each, maybe others
will put in some $$$ too.

Cheers,
Petr