Re: trying to compile ltp

From: Pierre Abbat <phma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 00:07:36 -0500

On Wednesday 09 December 2009 14:43:50 Alexander Polakov wrote:
> # aptitude install bison byacc flex autoconf automake
> # make autotools
> # ./configure --prefix=/tmp/ltp (should be writable, they install
> headers there while building, which is a bit insane)
> # make
> # make install
> and it builds and installs fine.
> I am on Debian 5.0.3 amd64.

I have succeeded in building it. Apparently the error was caused by not making
autotools. However, /tmp/ltp will disappear the next time I boot. Should I
reconfigure it with /usr/pkg (which doesn't exist on the Linux box)
or /usr/local and then copy it to the DF box?

Pierre

--
. i toljundi do .ibabo mi'afra tu'a do
. ibabo damba do .ibabo do jinga