DCBSDCon 2009 - Time's running out!

From: Jason Dixon <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 21:11:40 -0500

Time is getting short for registrations to DCBSDCon 2009.  We have less
than four weeks remaining before we formally close registrations.  Don't
miss out and lose your seat.

Please note that the *hotel discount code* (details online) expires this
Friday on January 9, 2009.  We're working to extend this a bit longer,
but if you've been holding off on booking your hotel room, please do so
ASAP.  Apologies for the short notice, but this was just brought to our
attention.

DCBSDCon 2009 will be held February 5th and 6th at the Marriott Wardman
in Washington, DC.  We've been announcing speakers periodically over the
last few weeks.  Here are the ones we've discussed on the blog
(http://blog.dcbsdcon.org/)...

Marshall Kirk McKusick
Henning Brauer
Ted Unangst
Brooks Davis
Chris Buechler
Marco Peereboom
Kristaps Dzonsons
Richard Bejtlich
Kurt Miller

We have a few more to announce over the next week.  It looks like I
might also be presenting an updated version of "BSD is Dying", so here's
your chance to heckle me in person.  Register online and get your
barcode today.  Don't forget that the group discount code for booking
your room at the Marriott Wardman ends this week.

http://www.dcbsdcon.org/register.html

Hope to see you there!

--
Jason Dixon