Re: zipped ISO in addition to gz?

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 15:04:01 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, August 7, 2008 2:33 pm, Gergo Szakal wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Aug 2008 14:25:27 -0400 (EDT)
> "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@shiningsilence.com> wrote:
>
>> Zip will decompress automatically on Windows.
>
> I don't think Dragonfly needs people who don't know what is a gz file.
> But this is solely my opinion.

I'll point out that I'm not thinking of people who aren't familiar with gzip.

I'm thinking of people who have to go to gzip.org, download the windows
binary, navigate via cmd to the desktop where the gzipped ISO and gzip
binary is located, and decompress the iso before being able to burn, and
then get irritated at the extra labor being unique to DragonFly.  I know
at least one member of that group.