Hammer fails in HEAD

From: Andreas Lundin <lunde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 15:58:50 +0200

Hi,

I'm running HEAD as of today and hammer fails instantly as it tries to
write to disk. I'm still on my first 48 hours as a dragonfly bsd user
so I might very well have done something wrong here and that's why it
fails. I've edited /usr/src/sys/config/GENERIC and added options
HAMMER, make buildworld/buildkernel, installkernel/installworld
and after that make upgrade.

I have an entire disk ad1 that I want to try hammer on. The disklabel
looks like this:
#          size     offset    fstype
  c:   16776522          0    unused    #    8191.661MB
  d:   16776458         64    HAMMER    #    8191.630MB

Commands leading up to the kernel debugger:
fdisk -I ad1
disklabel -e ad1s1
newfs_hammer -L test /dev/ad1s1d
mount_hammer /dev/ad1s1d /mnt/hammer
touch /mnt/hammer/file001
sync

If someone tells me what to type at the debugger I can provide the
output.

Regards
Andreas Lundin