kernel can't find boot device ad

From: mustkaru <karu.pruun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 00:29:26 +0000

Hi,

I successfully installed Dragonfly on my laptop and compiled a new
kernel. However, when booting the new kernel panics: can't find boot
device 'ad' (root is on /dev/ad0s1a). There is no 'ad' in the list of
devices recognized by kernel. ata0 appears in the boot messages
though. The nata devices are all present in my kernel config file,
precisely as in GENERIC. What might be wrong?

thanks, Must