Re: drm/dri update

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 14:12:08 +0100

Steve O'Hara-Smith wrote:
It definitely does need the conditionals around those free calls to avoid
crashing though. The only thing I'm not sure about is which is the error -
freeing them when they are NULL or them being NULL in the first place.

Okay, I missed that during porting and had forgotten that I need to deal with this.

Everybody (especially those who had problems with panics), please do a

git pull

in the drm sources, and then

cd bsd-core
make
make install

stop X, unload your drm modules and restart X (or simply reboot).

This should fix the problems.

Thanks for testing!

cheers
  simon