Re: Warning, objcache(cluster mbuf): Exhausted!

From: Gergo Szakal <bastyaelvtars@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 00:44:04 +0200

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 12:34:39 -0700 (PDT)
Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com> wrote:

>     It means the system is trying to use more network buffers then the
>     kernel is willing to provide.  This can happen:
>
>     * If your machine does not have a lot of memory but is handling a
>       large number of simultanious TCP connections.

I'll try with more RAM. It functions as a bridge BTW and it deals with
loads of states and traffic. Thanks for advice and eplanation, Matt.

--
Gergo Szakal MD <bastyaelvtars@gmail.com>
University Of Szeged, HU

/* Please do not CC me with replies, thank you. */