Re: libm update plans?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 07:45:23 -0700 (PDT)

:3) port over myself (see #1, #2 :)
:
:Thanks,
:
:- Chris

    Hmmm.

    I looked for various pieces of example code.  FreeBSD has a really
    old implementation in (libmsun) which is not suitable, and NetBSD uses
    the same implementation.  Gnu seems to have a clean 4-line implementation
    done in 2005:

    http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/fortran/2005-05/msg00227.html

    But I'd like to find an unadulterated version if possible (though
    presumably it is simple enough that it pretty much has to be done
    that way regardless).

    I'm a little concerned that there are so few implementations around.
    Are you sure this is part of C99?

					<dillon@backplane.com>