libm update plans?

From: Chris Turner <c.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 23:46:41 -0400

Cheers all..

The masochist in me was trying to get some mildly glibc specific
sound apps to run on df, and discovered that the C99? 'trunc'
function has not yet been ported over from NetBSD's math library

This leaves me with 4 options:

1) whine here to ask if anyone has any update plans:

   "waah! Does anyone have any update plans?"

   from digging around it looks like trunc() is in NetBSD
   (checked only v1.46 of math.h)

   http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/include/math.h?rev=1.46

2) Hack in a private copy to the particular package in question

   (sheer lazyness!)

3) port over myself (see #1, #2 :)

4) find something else to do for kicks

will probably put this lower in my ever-growing todo list for the moment
if not #1, but just thought I'd ask..

Thanks,

- Chris