Re: dragonflybsd.org domain back up

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 22:54:00 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, March 19, 2007 3:49 pm, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:

> Totally my bad - SOrry!  I forgot to update the httpd.conf when we shifted
> DNS.  The wiki is on leaf now, and I fixed it.

Someone had mentioned that work they recently did on the wiki was missing
after the server shift, probably because it happened inbetween the last
backup that I used and the DNS changeover.  I've updated the wiki with the
latest possible backup from the old location.  Please let me know if
something's missing, as my attention span is short these last few weeks.