Re: dragonflybsd.org domain back up

From: Erik Wikström <erik-wikstrom@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:58:47 +0100

On 2007-03-19 06:35, Matthew Dillon wrote:
I blew up the dragonflybsd.org domain when I upgraded the box running the DNS. The new version of bind disallows certain
constructions (domain names with underscores), and as per normal
stupidity it decided to stop serving the entire file.

Its all fixed now.

Seems like wiki.dragonflybsd.org is not working, the address goes to the "DragonFly BSD Developer Resources" (used to be crater.dragonflybsd.org I think).

--
Erik Wikström