Re: vkernel crash?

From: Mike Wolman <mike@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 00:41:51 +0000 (GMT)

Unfortunately this is a laptop with no serial - i was very curious when i read about vkernels as a more general replacement for jails so installed dfly on the first free machine i could lay my hands on. I will set up another box with a serial console and kernel config as you suggest to try to provide some useful feedback.

i have continued to try to reproduce the error - even with a fair
amount of network and disk io things were fine.

i assume no chance in the future of net booting a vkernel from iscsi san or will "ANVIL" provide a cleaner solution to having the vkernel/vmachine filesystem available should the actual machine running it die and have some monitoring solution to start the virtual machine on another box?

Mike.